Things to do
Activities in and around Marloth Park
Depending on how much and how far you want to travel, Mpumalanga has so much to offer visitors, irrespective of your tastes. Phumula Kruger Lodge and Safaris is committed to ensuring that our guests have access to many top-quality activities and attractions and many special package deals have been negotiated for your convenience. You may want to consider the following:
- Safaris – full and half-day guided safaris in Kruger Park
- Sunset Game Drive – open vehicle safari in Kruger Park
- Morning Bush Walk – guided walk in Kruger Park
- Transfer to Nelspruit Airport
- Chimpanzee Eden – Chimpanzee rehabilitation centre, incl. lunch
- Quad Bikes
- Elephant Ride – Jeppe’s Reef
- Horse Riding – Jeppe’s Reef
- Swaziland Tour – day trip to Swaziland incl. breakfast & lunch.
- Beach Day trip to Xefina Island, Mozambique incl Lunch and Champagne (Border and VISA fees are your expense).
- Panoramic Route Tour – Breath-taking day tour including visits to Blyde River Canyon, Bourke’s Luck Potholes – breakfast & lunch is included.
Other activities and attractions that guests can visit unaccompanied include:
- Kruger National Park – access via Crocodile Bridge or Malelane Gates
- Lionspruit Reserve – access via Marloth Park (self-driven game drive)
- Botanical Gardens in Nelspruit – perfect for a picnic
- Marloth Park is a perfect place for guests to walk freely in nature and the cycling trails are a must.
Please take note:
- Please remember ID or Passport for any activity on the day
- No food or drinks included except were specified.
- All tours and transfers subject to availability.
Marloth Park offers guests a rare privilege to enjoy wild animals roaming freely in their natural habitats. However, guests are requested to inform themselves of the Marloth rules and regulations to ensure the safety and well-being of animals and people alike. Detailed information is available at reception, and additional resources can be found at www.marlothwildlifefund.com